Papa's Sushi Mia! is a fan-made thirteenth installment of a Papa Louie game. It was released on December 21, 2016.
The workers in Papa's Sushi Mia are Matt and Clover or a custom worker. Their outfits are dark green robes with an japanese symbol meaning "delicious fish" at left side and lime green striped sleeves. At the top, there's a green plaided visor. Under the robe, there's a brown Burple T-shirt and salmon pants/skirt. The uniform end white shoes with grey soles and green laces.
Matt/Clover/Custom worker arrive at Sakura Bay with a towel over their shoulder for a relaxing day at the beach, before they discover a green substance with trash in the ocean. They are next shown sitting at a table asleep with only two coins in a jar that says "Raise Money to Save Sakura Bay". They next notice Papa Louie is standing on their left side and points at a new building made of red-stained glass and white wood. Papa Louie offers a job at the building, Papa's Sushi Mia, and Matt/Clover/Custom worker quickly accepts the job.
- 10/18/16: Papa's Sushi Mia! is announced!
- 10/25/16: The location of the restaurant, Sakura Bay, is revealed.
- 10/31/16: For the season preview, a new holiday, Pauly Pepper Fest, is revealed.
- 11/01/16: The Kingsley's Customerpalooza winner, Kimiko will debut in this game.
- 11/08/16: You may now create your own customer in this game (unlocked in Day 2)
- 11/15/16: The uniforms for Matt and Clover (the winners of Papa's Next Chefs 2016) are revealed.
- 11/22/16: A new special, Tokyo Tuna, is revealed.
- 11/29/16: A new closer, Harumi, is revealed.
- 12/06/16: The Cook Station, where you cook the rice is revealed.
- 12/12/16: The Build Station, where you fill, roll, top and cut the sushi is revealed.
- 12/13/16: The Chip Station, where you made chips and drinks.
- 12/14/16: The game is announced to be revealed on December 21, 2016.
- 12/21/16: The game is released and playable.
- 01/10/17: Mario as a new customer.
- Order Station
- Cook Station
- Build Station
- Chip Station
- Matt or Clover (Tutorial)
- Zoe (After Tutorial)
- Tohru (Day 2)
- Roy (Random Day)
- Clair (Random Day)
- James (Random Day)
- Nick (Random Day)
- Bertha (Time)
- Hacky Zak (Time)
- Ivy (Time)
- Utah (Time)
- Chester (Time)
- Mario (Time)
- Cecilia (Time)
- Alberto (Time)
- Harumi (Monday)
- Whiff (Tuesday)
- Quinn (Wednesday)
- Radlynn (Thursday)
- Osamu (Friday)
- Xolo (Saturday)
- Jojo (Sunday)
If a customer is bold, this means they are a closer.
- Mario (mean for Super Mario Franchise)
New holidays are in bold. Custom characters get their favorite holiday chosen by their creator.
- Summer Luau (June) - Unlocked on Rank 6 with
- Starlight Jubilee (July) - Unlocked on Rank 11 with Boomer
- Big Top Carnival (August)
- Maple Mornings (September)
- Pauly Pepper Fest (October) - Unlocked on Rank 26 with Big Pauly
- Thanksgiving (November) - Unlocked on Rank 31 with Sienna
- Christmas (December) - Unlocked on Rank 36 with Santa
- New Year (January) - Unlocked on Rank 41 with Xandra
- Valentine's Day (February) - Unlocked on Rank 46 with Scarlett
- St. Paddy's Day (March) - Unlocked on Rank 51 with Georgito
- Easter (April) - Unlocked on Rank 56 with Mandi
- Sliderfeast (May) - Unlocked on Rank 61 with Olivia
New games are in bold.
- Home Run Derby (Sunday)
- Spooky Shot (Monday)
- Freeze-Putt (Tuesday)
- Hallway Hunt (Wednesday)
- Burgerzilla (Thursday)
- Customer Cravings (Friday)
- Mitch's Mess (Saturday)
- White Rice (Start)
- Brown Rice (Start)
- Spanish Rice (Start)
- Wild Rice
- Bacon Rice
- Jasmine Rice
- Yellow Rice
- Tray Cleaner
- Sushi Roller
- Rice Cooker
- Fizzo Fan
- Forbidden Founder
- Ginger Buddy
- Spanish Guru
- Sushi Outstander
|Sticker Number||Name||Achievement||Sticker Earned|
|1||Spring Has Sprung||Reach Spring||Strawbuzzy|
|2||Summer Vacation||Reach Summer||Hot Dog|
|3||Fall Harvest||Reach Autumn||Toastwood Turkeys|
|4||Winter Wonderland||Reach Winter||SundaeSaurus|
|5||Summer Fan||Unlock all Summer Luau ingredients||Bucket of Sand|
|6||Patriotic||Unlock all Starlight Jubilee ingredients||Candy Rocket|
|7||Carnival Sushi||Unlock all Big Top Carnival ingredients||Big Top Carnival logo|
|8||Rise and Shine||Unlock all Maple Mornings ingredients||Maple Mountain Flapjacks|
|9||Pepper Time||Unlock all Pauly's Pepper Fest ingredients||Banana Pepper|
|10||Sushi Harvest||Unlock all Thanksgiving ingredients||Autumn Leaf|
|12||New Year Celebration|
|16||Slider Tribute||Unlock all Sliderfeast ingredients||Party Subs|
|17||Make 'Em Wait||Serve the first customer last||Awesome Saucer|
|18||Hot and Ready||Have Quinn's order ready when she arrives and serve it immediately||Checkpoint|
|19||Preferential Treatment||Have Whiff's order ready when he arrives and serve it immediately||Powder Point Woolies|
|20||Bronze Beginning||Earn 5 Bronze Customer Awards||Pizza Slice|
|21||Repeat Customers||Earn 15 Bronze Customer Awards||Luau LePunch|
|22||Silver Medal||Earn 10 Silver Customer Awards||Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
|23||Restaurant Regulars||Earn 15 Gold Customer Awards||Warp Key|
|24||Order Expert||Get a 100% Waiting Score on 20 orders||Tomato|
|25||Cook Expert||Get a 100% Cooking Score on 20 orders||Pasta|
|26||Build Expert||Get a 100% Building Score on 20 orders||Peachbuzzy|
|27||Chip Expert||Get a 100% Chips Score on 20 orders||Dill Wheel|
|28||Perfect!||Get a Perfect Score on 30 orders||Burgerzilla|
|29||Award Winning Fish||Get 5 Blue Ribbons from Jojo the Food Critic||Blue Ribbon|
|30||Month's Pay||Recieve your wages on four Pay Days||Donut|
|31||Piggy Bank||Don't spend any money in the Shop for 7 days||Disco Plumm|
|32||One-Stop Shopping||Buy 50 items from the Shop||Party Subs|
|33||Advertiser||Buy 8 Posters from the Shop||Burgerburgh Sizzlers|
|34||Interior Decorator||Buy 8 Furniture items from the Shop||Radish|
|35||Updated Wardrobe||Buy any 8 Clothing items from the Shop||Brown Onion|
|36||New Coat Of Paint||Buy any 4 Flooring or Wallpaper from the Shop||Jill Berry|
|37||Upgrade Master||Buy all the Upgrades from the Shop||Wildberry Derps|
|38||New Threads||Change your worker's shirt, pants, jacket, and shoes||Fizzo|
|39||Romano Family||Serve everyone in the Romano Family Quartet||Tastyville Tomatoes|
|40||Scarlett and the Shakers||Serve everyone in Scarlett and the Shakers||Bee from Maple Shot|